Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Summertime

Yo Whats Good Ned is BAAAACK

NO really this is some serious stuff...Its Atlanta and its April and people have obviously lost their minds. You can always tell the signs of the new warmth: extra desks in your classes, less crowding on the stairs in CMWare between classes, people with bags from Rainbow obviously stocking up on booty shorts and too little shirts, and the excessive flirting between boys and any kinda hot mess looking girls in front of the library.
I knew it would come to this but I'm not ready , even Smizz sold me out for some shorts and flip flops. Personally I'm saving my cute clothes for a worthy day not the 2Nd day of April!?!?! I am proud to say I will be one of 5 people at the entire University on the Dean's List this semester basically because no one else shows up to class. I don't even get those sign me in texts anymore. Last semester club nights started on Thursday's but parties are now everyday of the week and even during school hours it seems. I pray desperately that I don't fall into this trap and pull out my booty shorts.

God Save Us All,
With Humid and Annoyed Love,
NED :)

1 comment:

Ned&Smizzle said...

Smizzles on the deans list too..lol..just thought i'd add that in there.